I am so delighted to have the lovely Amanda Carlson on the blog today promoting her latest novel in the sensational Urban Fantasy series Jessica McClain! Full Blooded has just released and its one that any UF fan will want to pick up ASAP! This novel is pure UF gold!
Amanda is also kind enough to host a giveaway (free autographed ARC), so if you live in the US or Canada, make sure to enter below using the Rafflecopter form.
If you want to have a look at my review of Full Blooded, you can click here.
So for this blog tour stop, Amanda decided to do something different and cash in on the ever-popular debate on why werewolves are hotter than vampires. Here’s her Top 10 reasons why she thinks so. Her arguments are pretty compelling.
So what do you think? Vampires or werewolves?
Top 10 Reasons Why Werewolves Are Hotter Than Vamps
10. All that fur and muscle. Roarrrrrrr.
9. They’re awake and can go with you during the day without batting an eye. The sunshine loves their deeply tanned skin.
8. During a romantic date, they can eat a big steak and have a few beers AND feed you cheesecake (and lick it off the corner of your mouth).
7. You can get married and have babies together.
6. They don’t suck your blood. Ever.
5. They are HUGE. (wink, wink)
4. Their Pack treats you like one of their own, so you just inherited a Pack of big brothers. (Your girlfriends are SO keyed.)
3. They protect you like no other, growling at anyone who dares to look at you twice.
2. You get to use the word MATE. As in, aaaaalll mine. For life.
1. And last but not least, they feel so delicious and HOT under the covers!
Well there you have it my lovelies. An expert opinion. Wanna cash in? Let us know what’s your preference and why.
Thank you Amanda for being so generous with your time! I loved having you here again, wish you all the best and can’t wait for the next chapter Hot Blooded in April!
Amanda: Thank you to Smitten with Bad Boy Heroes for hosting my Top 10 today!! I had so much fun coming up with them. Hope to be back this spring for HOT BLOODED. If you decide to jump into the series, I hope you enjoy it.
Author Summary Full Blooded
It's not easy being a girl. It's even harder when you're the only girl in a family of werewolves. But it's next to impossible when your very existence spells out the doom of your race... Meet Jessica McClain -- she just became part of the pack.
In the vein of Kelley Armstrong and Patricia Briggs, a new urban fantasy that rewrites the werewolf myth...
Enter the Giveaway by filling out this form…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Buy first novella Blooded (Jessica McClain #0.5) now…Blooded: A Jessica McClain Novella
Pre-order Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain #2) coming April 2013…Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain #2)